26.4.17

Mission Report Number 1




It is late night and I am still awake to do my assignments. As you can read on my previous post, I am going to make a smart traffic light that can control the duration of each light depends on the amounts of the vehicles on the street. My group and I is developing the system using Arduino UNO and we chose ultrasonic sensor to model the real sensor. We also have to use cloud to save data from the sensor. We use wi-fi modul too to connect the arduino to our device. We already make the circuit and learn about firebase. The circuit is not really hard to make but it is so fragile and we really need to be careful. The hard thing in this mission is about the firebase. We find it hard to understand it and every tutorial just does not help at all. We are still finding our best way to finish our assignment. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment