17.3.14

Broken Brain

What will happen if there are too many homework and examinations? It's not healthy for your brain. After faced STAN try out and my school final examination, I find my brain doesn't work like it used to. I don't know the reason why. Maybe because I think too much or I never use my brain before so when I used it few days ago, it's broken. hahahaha I feel so relieved now. I don't even worry about national examination. My brain is too tired for it. School forced me to know this and that and everything. But, I enjoy it (for sure). 

Because the school final examination is over, I decided to post something. You know, trying to be a good blogger. I hope you've been used to with every bad photos of mineXD
 
 

I hope you don't throw something out from your tummy. Hahahaha I've told you that something wrong with my brain right? Those what happen if my brain doesn't work well. Hahaha Sowwy for the low resolution photo!
Next post I will tell you about our 24-hour retreat! It was so amazing and blessing! Thank you for reading:))

xoxo
littlegirl

19 comments :

  1. Love the tone! Haha hope your brain will be alright soon :P

    staysya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. loved your blog!

    xx, Daniella ♥

    http://www.daniellarika.co.vu

    ReplyDelete
  3. followed your blog dear! :)

    I really envy your dedication on your photo-editing for blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely post! I really love your blog! ♡´・ᴗ・`♡
    Thank you for your nice comment on my blog! Follwing you only Bloglovin! ^^ Follow back if you want!
    I hope we will keep in touch. ♡

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute dress dear :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute vintage look! oh i hope you did well on your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving the vintage outfit! great stuffs you have there ;)

    x
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh <3 you look amazing! I love your sunglasses <33333

    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving you photo tone <3 make a vintage feel ^^

    kindly check out my blog,
    ayuadiras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, lovely outfit
    mind to check out my blog?

    xx
    http://overloadstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great dress and love your shoes! Lovely outfit!

    x
    www.c-mae.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I miss my high school time reading your post.
    How was your STAN Try Out? You want to continue your study there?
    Well good luck! I'm a STAN alumni myself :p

    Nice blog!

    ♥Ongles et De La Vie De Puspita♥
    ♥Instagram♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi thanks for visiting my blog! Sure, wanna follow by gfc or instagram? :)

    xx
    graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know how you're feeling dear, examinations seem to be never-ending for me too.. but they will come to an end eventually! Stay positive! ;) love your look btw.. so girly and preppy! You look amazing, and those photos are just great :) How about following each other via GFC/Bloglovin'/Instagram/FB page? I would love to :) just let me know on my blog and I'll make sure to follow back asap! Have a nice day babe xx
    Isotta
    Red Velvet | Bloglovin' | Instagram | Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  15. Vintage way :) lovely, love it..

    Please visit my blog sometimes, maybe we can support each other on GFC or bloglovin :)
    Let me know, i'll follow you asap :)

    Http://glamiseverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete