30.11.12

Yes, I'm a Loser

 

Haloha.
Just wanna tell you that on last 24th of November, I faced a news reading competition on University of North Sumatera. I feel like an idiot cause I just got 1030 from 1500 perfect score. The first rank is from Sutomo Medan, Jenny. She's quite genius. She read the news like the real BBC's news anchor. Dear Jenny, I do adore you. If Jenny read this, all I want to say is let's take a photo together. I want to know you more. But I didn't regret anything. That's a great moment you know. Watching Jenny is such unforgetable moment ever. And then I met kak Elsye. kkk~ the crew of the competition. My ELF's mate. So, here's the photos.
With kak elsyeee!
 I'm trying to take a good shots. Is it good? Anyway, that's Nandit.
 They're to serious.
I love taking the windows shot. 
This is the most bad photo-_-
Taking shots on the roadside! Wahahaha. 

Am I good in that formal outfit? I just feel like I'm the true news anchor from what I wore. Nisca from Fashion Rabid said that I look so beautiful in that outfit. Hahahaha I just felt like I blushed when she told it. Well, there's no outfit post. I'm so busy in this last time. I even can't do the photoshoot for the outfit post though I want to join lot of contest that will be end today! aaaaaah>< I'm dying being a shs student:( but yeah, I'm thank God because I'm not a beggar. Thankyou for all of your birthday greeting. Sorry I can't reply your comment. Once again, I'm so busy. I even can't do blogwalking. Next week is the examination you know. Wish me luck and get the 10 top rank lah. Anyway, I just cut my hair. Here is the photo of me with the new hairstyle. What do you think? yay or nay?
Is it great?

Well, just it. Happy friday!
xoxo
littlegirl

1 comment :

  1. that sounds so fun. you can get experience by joining that. have a nice day dear ^^

    ReplyDelete