29.10.12

Indian Lady


Yes, the new outfit post. Happy monday^^ Happy ied adha (It's not too late for said it right?) I wear my brother's shirt. Wahahaha fortunately he didn't mad on me. Thanks brotha! Well, how's life? I'm stressful of school. As usual. I doubt that I can get the rank again. But I have to be optimistic. Next week, on the second daily examination I have to get the better score so I can get the rank again. Amin. However, I need to get the rank cause I want enter the TI major in Bandung Institute of Technology. Amin I will enter that university. Wish me luck!;) Ehm, and then finally my mustache ring was come! Thanks a lot Novi! I bought it from Novi's shop @BiBoshop on twitter. Go shop there!

"You have to past the hardest challenge to get the most precious thing" 
Eka Theresia

Have a nice week!
xoxo
littlegirl♥

20 comments :

  1. i'm in love with this!

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, want to follow each other?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is cute :)
    thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Native american inspiration. Do you like to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin? Let me know will love to follow you back.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the comment :) of course, i follow you now
    kisses
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfit!! love it!! =`)

    xoxo,
    teru2xbozu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your long tee and the hairpiece :) looking like a rocker's girlfriend here! yes i'd love to follow you, and do tell me when you've followed me too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute Ring. I love it.
    Thanks for the comment on my blog, YES! I wanna follow each other.
    I am following you now,
    I hope you can follow back.
    fashionerza.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute outfit, love your ring!!:) Thank you for visiting my blog! would love to follow each other. I'm following already!;)
    xx

    http://secretuntiltomorrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice outfit!

    what a nice blog!would u like to follow each other?:)

    Journal J

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look extremely adorable, the simplicity caught me. <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. the checkered shirt is really cool!

    thank you for visiting my blog, Eka
    do come back soon :)


    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete
  13. that is a cute ring
    i have followed your blog, Eka :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Following you on GFC and bloglovin both. Hope you follow back on both too.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. love this look! so cute

    love from San Francisco, Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look so cute, love this outfit!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  17. i heart your blog!
    I'm a new GFC follower :)
    xo
    www.domesticsweetheart.com

    ReplyDelete