25.7.12

Vacation part 2

Hello fellas! I'm a bad blogger huh? I just have 3 days holiday in welcoming fasting. And here I am. In my class. On my seat and listening to my biology teacher. Hoping that this day will end faster. Everytime I need holiday. As what I promise you, this is my vacation photos part 2. Just me. Hehe. I'm so ugly here. Oh, I mean I look ugly everysecond. You know? Molda just talked to me and said "why you always with your laptop?" and I just answer her, "he's my soulmate". Okay, forget it. This is my vacation photos!

























 Well, that's all my weird and ugly photos!;) Happy fasting for the moslem! After see the photos I think my hair is look so cheesy. I need to cut my hair. I want to cut it short. What do you think? Please give me some idea.Happy wednesday buddies!<3
Shoes-Viva
Shirt- Jeje
Pants-used
xoxo
littlegirl♥

4 comments :

  1. love everything!

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice looks ! love your outfit too ^^


    love
    http://noraliaayu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete