5.7.12

Sexy,Free&Single!♥

video
This is Super Junior's new music video! It's officially out on 3rd July 2012. I'm a little late in posting it because I'm on holiday last day. I just home last night. But I still watch the MV 3 minute after it released! I watch it by my phone. Kkk~ And yeah! Siwon is fucking handsome!
How? isn't he fucking handsome? What? Wanna see if he a sexy guy?
How? Hahahaha But the most wonderful is.. there is Kangin in that MV:" Miss him so much.
Well, I have nothing to say to this music video. It's more than anything. Thank a lot SMent. Have a nice day fellas! 

P.S I'll post about my vacation on the next entry;p
All the photos are belong the me. That's made by me.

xoxo
littlegirl♥

4 comments :

  1. so the pictures all belong to you? cool. waiting for your vacation's post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice!


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from Dahlia if you'd like to check it out.
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eka,

    blog kamu bagus ya, kamu juga cakep and very nice stuff...I love it, really!

    btw, gimana klu kita buatkan web kamu, agar:
    --> lebih elegan
    --> Trstruktur
    --> fleksibel
    --> klu mau pasang iklan, google atau iklan fashion, pastinya lebih di hargai. (dianggap lebih serius)
    --> murah ( serius)

    harga mulai Rp.750rb

    hub aku yah..
    rudi@layerspeed.com

    Warm Regards,
    Rudi
    Jual water heater

    ReplyDelete
  4. they're awesome I think hehe

    ReplyDelete