5.4.12

Idiot

Desperate. Frustrate. Disapointed. Stress. That's what I feel now. I don't do my best for last olympiad. I think..... I won't win the olympiad. Too hard. And I'm hurt. I made people around me disapointed again. They expect a lot to me. But.... That's too hard. Or.... that's because I'm an idiot girl? Yeah. Maybe that just I'm idiot. Why I born as an idiot girl? I feel so stupid. Yeah, I really stupid. Forget it. I just feel so desperate. By the way, I want to ask you guys about my header. I want to change my header with the photo below. What do you thing? Yeay or nay? 

xoxo
little girl♥

15 comments :

  1. I think the old one is better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your'e not an idiot! also Yay for the header x

    http://rosedustx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post & Amazing photos!

    Pls look also at my blog my dear & become a friend <3

    XO, Carmen
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your blog. unique and unusual .
    maybe we can follow each other if you want?:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your header is cute :) Following you now on Bloglovin!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you feel better~~

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so muchh
    cool header :)

    Lets follow each other if you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cheer up! don't blame on yourself. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice header;)

    http://dindaloysia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. dont put yourself down darl, everything will be okay. hope you feel better :)
    and the blog header is cute, I like it.


    with love,
    LOVELYBOOKIE
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your new header so much!
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi love

    your blog is gold
    its full of inspiration!

    xoxo
    Gold

    ReplyDelete
  13. ha-ha, you're the cute one

    cute&fun blog,
    let's follow each other!
    xoxo
    http://thegirlwithblueglasses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete