30.4.12

Farewell Party and Performing Arts

Goodbye guys. Goodbye my sister and my brother... I will not miss you. Because..... I don't know who you are. Bahahahaha this is my school farewell party and performing arts. The 12th grade was leave the school. I really don't know who they are. Maybe just one or two. I don't know if they know who I am. By the way, one of them is a boy that I like. He's handsome. But I don't know his name *poor me* I just have 4 photos. This is from Indri's android. There's a fashion show. The theme is "king and queen" Well, this event is boring. I don't enjoy anything but keep screaming when everyone screaming until I lost my voice. LOL well, just that I can say. I think this is not a party. Really not adorable.

My class performance! Traditional dance from North Sumatera

You know?  when the performance is held there's a earthquake-_-

X-2 king and queen!;)

Our queen! X-1 King and queen!
That's all!

xoxo
Littlegirl♥

4 comments :

  1. nice pics :)seems u had a great time dear.im following u already!
    xoxo,bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems fun there! :) Lovely photos ^^

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  3. ouh high school...i really wanna go back on there and meet my truly best friend ;)
    you look like a queen there<3

    theres a free gift in my blog, come on and take it if you like ;)
    secondvogue

    ReplyDelete
  4. you'll be missing high school moments :') good luck for the college life :D

    ReplyDelete