15.2.12

Valentine Blast


I'm a bad blogger. I know it. Is it too late to talk about valentine day? bahaha I know it's too late. But I just want share some photos of mine. I made some chocolate on valentine day, but I forgot to take some photos of them-_- well, I'm very old. All of my friends said that my chocolate are sososososo delicious. Yeay! I'm so happy. I celebrated valentine in my church, Methodist. On sunday, February 12th 2012. We went to Pantai Labu to celebrated valentine together with the other friends in Pantai Labu. I came faster than the promised time. So, there's no one in Methodist Lubuk Pakam. There are just my brother&I. Wanna see how Methodist Lubuk Pakam looked when no one is there? Here is it.



Look so empty right? I shocked when Erin came, she wore beautiful shoes>< aaaaaaaah. I want that shoes! Feel so envy with Erin. Hufttttt. And, the photo below is when we were in Pantai Labu.


Oh, wanna know what I wore? Here is it. My style;)

blue shoesssss<3

my new bag. How's look? cute right?

My new bag againnn

Here is the other photos.












That's all;) Once again, Happy Valentine everybody!

xoxo
little girl♥

12 comments :

  1. Such a great post! Love it :) Love your stripe outwear. Mind to follow each other? ^^

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  2. your bag is soooo cute dear..
    sure, I do following your blog, follow back mine okay? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello there, first time visiting your blog here :)

    join my snakeskin clutch giveaway here :)

    http://glitterdessert.blogspot.com/2012/02/hello-hello-how-have-you-guys-been-its.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy belated valentine day. love your bag a lot. so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. me love the kitty bag ! me love kitty !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy sooo belated valentine's day to you Ekaaaaa :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog :) Sure, we can follow each other. Follow me via GFC then let me know, and I'll follow you back immediately ^^

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute hair style :D
    i love the bow ♥

    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, indeed very cute bag! (:

    Check out my blog? (:
    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Are you Methodist Lubuk Pakam's student? Do I know you?

      Delete