22.2.12

Random

My heart is broken now. I can't think clearly. I think about many questions and answer it by myself.

Q: Have you ever fall in love?
A: Yes, I have.

Q: How many times you fall in love?
A: 2.

Q: Are you in relationship now?
A: No.

Q: Have you ever in relationship?
A: No.

Q: Why?
A: I think friendship is better.

Q: Are you in love now?
A: No, but in hurt.

Q: Breaking heart?
A: Yeah.

Q: Why?
A: The boy that I love is love the other girl. He doesn't love me.

Q: Is it hurt?
A: Yeah. So hurt. Honestly that's not because he love the other girl. That's not this sick if about that. But.... It's hurt because I think he love me too. I too hope. You know, When you awake from your sweet dream and have to face the reality that's feel...... err sososososososo hurt. Very very very very very very hurt until it feel hard to breathe.

Q: How hurt?
A: How hurt? I've explained it before right? Very very very hurt. Until I feel so hard to breathe. I can't think anything clearly. I feel so desperate. Yeah I know that's labil. But, I'm a teeneger. It's okay for me to be labil. How hurt? That's indescribable. But, that's hurt.

Q: Who is that boy?
A: What? The boy? hahahaha. Don't kidding.

Q: You don't want to tell me, huh?
A: Yap!

Q: Is he a handsome boy?
A: No.

Q: Clever?
A: No.

Q: Popular?
A: No.

Q: Romantic?
A; I don't know.

Q: Interesting?
A: a bit.

Q: Funny?
A: Sometimes.

Q: Have a beautiful eyes?
A: Yap!

Q: He just a bit interesting, not handsome, not popular, not clever, and sometimes funny. Why you can love him?
A: Err. I know that's sound strange even funny. But, that's love. Always unbelieveable.

Q: What do you like about him?
A: hmmm.... I love his eyes, I love his smile, I love his voice, I love his fingers. ah! He has a long fingers, unfortunately, he can't play piano.

Q: Is he has a killer smile?
A: His smile can make me melt.

Q: He can't play piano?
A: As I know, he can't play it.

Q: So why you can fall in love with him?
A: I don't know. I don't have any reason. This crazy. I know it.

Q: Oh Goddd, you really love that boy.
A: Seems so.

Q: Who is the girl that he love?
A: hmm...... between two people, my friend or an artist.

Q: So you're not sure?
A: Eng...... honestly, yes.

Q: Who is stupid now?
A: Yeah, I know I'm stupid-_-

Q: Everyone who fall in love is stupid.
A: Yeah.

Q: Don't worry. Keep smile.
A: Yeah.

4 comments :

  1. Thank you for following me, follow you back already ^^

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the interview!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. be though dear, it'll pass :)

    ReplyDelete