5.6.11

hello ;)




hello hello, it's me ^^ hm, I want to post many useful posting here. Not just about my day ;) I want to post about learn japan mandarin and korean. hm, wanna share about my day. I just got my examination result, and the result iiiiiiiiiiiiis I PASS IT ! but I still worry about the point. wish I get nine :D hihi and, guess what ? yesterday, super junior, my life, my breath, my heart, my everything come to INDONESIA ! MY COUNTRY ! THE PLACE I BORN ! and as you know, I CAN'T SEE THE SHOW ! argh ! I just can live report for my fanpage T____T poor eka, ck.. But I belive for the next, they will come again ! at their biggest show, sushow the 4th sushow ! I believe Indonesia is in ss4 list :D keep believe in promise, 13 + 2 = 15 ;) wanna see the damn gorgeous show ? see here https://www.facebook.com/SiwonForSIMBAindo :D

No comments :

Post a Comment